POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : textures and blocks/tiles : textures and blocks/tiles Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  textures and blocks/tiles
From: Mock26
Date: 12 Nov 2003 19:30:01
Message: <web.3fb2d0638187e1a07a0e9df90@news.povray.org>
I am a new user, and I have been experimenting with building a stone wall.
The problem that I have is that when I construct it out of blocks, I get
the same stone pattern (using T_Stone24) over and over again.  Is there a
quick and easy way to have the stone pattern (or any pattern for that
matter!) randomly change?  Thank you very much.  Take care and have a great
day....

ciao,
john.